Application fees and forms - Access Canberra website

Please click on the Links to the ACT Access Canberra application and renewal forms

Applicants are required to provide a Police Certificate issued by the Australian Federal Police with a Registration or Licence application. You will need to apply to the Australian Federal Police for the Police Certificate using the following form:

Please see Registration and Licence application forms for more information.

Last modified: Tuesday, 2 October 2018, 1:07 AM