CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk (ACT)
CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to minimise risk to all aspects of agency business and to consumers. It includes identifying potential risks to the agency and its clients, analysing the causes and potential impact of risks, and implementing agency policies and procedures to minimise risks to the agency and consumers.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Identify potential risks to agency and clients.
- Analyse causes and potential impact of risks on agency, clients and other stakeholders.
- Implement agency procedures and systems to minimise risk.
- Implement agency procedures and systems to minimise consumer risk.
This unit provides 8 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) – Category 3.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald