Tenancy Renewals (ACT)
Tenancy Renewals course covers planning and renewing leases and tenancy agreements and covers:
- Agency renewal patterns
- Scheduling lease and tenancy agreement expiry with the view to secure renewals
- Property inspections for maintenance
- Reporting to tenants prior to renewal
- Negotiating conditions of lease or tenancy agreements
- Preparing lease or tenancy agreements documentation in line with legislative requirements
This course, while not exhaustive, provides legislative requirements for renewal of lease ot tenancy agreement to ensure Consumer Protection for Tenant and Landlord.
This training is partially aligned to unit of competency CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!