CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports (ACT)
CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to recognise and analyse property styles and faults in order to assist clients to understand the condition of property prior to listing, leasing or refurbishment. This includes identifying different architectural and construction styles and their impact on the market value of property, using common building construction terms to describe key features of properties, explaining the impact of common building defects on marketing properties for sale or rent, conducting property inspections, presenting reports on the physical condition of properties, identifying costs and potential benefits of property improvements, and acting on subsequent client instructions. This is not expected to replace technical and expert advice nor represent financial advice.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Identify different architectural and construction styles and their impact on the market value of property
- Use common construction terms to describe key features of buildings
- Explain the impact of common building defects on the marketing of properties for sale or rent
- Inspect property
- Identify and communicate to clients the costs and benefits of property improvements
- Present property condition report and act on client instructions
This unit provides 8 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) - Category 3.