CPPDSM4010A Lease Property (ACT)
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to administer the leasing of all types of property. It includes screening tenant enquiries, conducting inspections, obtaining and reviewing tenancy applications, completing tenancy agreements or lease documentation, placing tenants in property and recording tenancy arrangements.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Screen tenant enquiries
- Undertake property inspection
- Obtain and review tenancy applications
- Complete tenancy documentation and place tenant in property
- Record tenancy arrangements
This unit provides 8 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) - Category 3.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald