CPPDSM4009 Interpret legislation to complete work in the property industry
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to source and interpret legislation affecting real estate operations. It includes identifying and applying statutory interpretation techniques, identifying and tracking changes to relevant real estate legislation and industry codes of conduct and maintaining appropriate records.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Identify legal principles and legislative requirements affecting real estate operations
- Interpret legislative requirements affecting real estate operations
- Identify changes to legislation and regulations affecting agency operations
- Comply with relevant industry codes
- Maintain records of legislation and industry codes
This unit provides 8 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) - Category 3.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald