Proposal Writing (ACT)
Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements for developing a proposal.
- Follow the approach provided to help develop focused, high-quality proposals.
- Utilise the tips and techniques to determine an appropriate structure to use for your proposals in different situations.
- Make good use of illustrations in your proposals.
- Define proofreading and understand the techniques in improving proofreading skills.
- Define peer review and list ways peer review can help improve your proposals.
- Notice (and correct) common spelling and grammar issues in your proposal writing.
- List guidelines in printing and publishing your proposal.
This unit provides Category 2; 4 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to CPPDSM4033A - Assess and value goods and chattels, plant and equipment, CPPDSM4036A - Broker sale of industrial, commercial and retail property, and CPPDSM4069A - Promote and market listed business.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald