Managing Stress (ACT)
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept)
- Understand what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress
- Reduce stress Using routines
- How to use environmental and physical relaxation techniques
- How to cope with major events
- Use a stress log to identify stress and create a plan to reduce them
This unit provides Category 2, 4 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to BSBFLM412A - Promote team effectiveness, and CPPDSM4015A - Minimise agency and consumer risk.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald