Managing Change (ACT)
Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for this course.
- List the steps necessary for preparing a change strategy
- Describe the WIFM – the individual motivators for change
- Relate the five dimensions of the ADKAR model for understanding change
- Use needed components to develop change management and communications plans
- Employ strategies for gathering data
- Utilise methods for leading change project status meeting and celebrating success
- Describe the four states of Appreciative Inquiry, its purposes, and sample uses in case studies
- Use strategies for aligning people with a change
- Describe the importance of resiliency in the context of change
- Explain the importance of flexibility in the context of change
This unit provides Category 2, 4 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to BSBSBM404A - Undertake business planning.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald