Leadership & Influence (ACT)
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning that the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand what leadership means
- Explain the Great Man Theory
- Explain the Trait Theory
- Understand Transformational Leadership
- Understand how to adapt your leadership styles for the people you lead
- Understand leading by Directing
- Understand leading by Coaching
- Understand leading by Participating
- Understand leading by Delegating
- Kouzes and Posner
- Conduct a personal inventory
- Create an action plan
- Establish personal goals
This unit provides Category 2, 4 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to CPPDSM4072A - Provide leadership in the property industry.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald