Effective Supervisor (ACT)
Research and everyday life demonstrates that having clear measurable goals are important. If we make sure these goals are kept at the core of any learning experience, the learning occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s take a look at our goals for this course.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Define requirements for required work.
- Set the expectations for your staff.
- Establish SMART goals for yourself.
- Help your staff set SMART goals.
- Learn to delegate appropriately.
- Provide effective feedback to your staff.
- Utilise effective time management techniques.
- Perform effective conflict resolution.
- Understand how to manage effectively in different situations.
- Understand what a new supervisor needs to become an effective supervisor.
This unit provides Category 2, 4 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to BSBCMN404A - Develop teams and individuals, and BSBFLM412A - Promote team effectiveness.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald