Effective Meetings (ACT)
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review the goals for this course.
By the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Understand the basic requirements for any meeting – agenda, invitations, roles, minutes etc.
- Utilise the tips and techniques provided here to determine an appropriate approach to use for your business meetings in different situations.
- Understand how technology can help your meetings.
- List the logistical items that you may need to address for your meeting.
- Understand the need for following up after a meeting to ensure action.
- Understand how to continually improve your meetings.
This unit provides Category2, 4 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) and is aligned to CPPDSM4045A - Fasciltate meetings in the property industry.
Course Cost: $89.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald