CPPDSM4011A List property for Lease (ACT)
CPPDSM4011A List property for Lease
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to list all types of property and businesses for lease. It includes implementing procedures for promoting agency’s property management services, establishing client requirements, planning and delivering property listing presentations, finalising listings for the lease of property, and recording and acting on client instructions. This unit does not address listings for property sales or the actual marketing or lease of the property under an agency contract.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Promote agency’s property management services
- Establish client requirements
- Plan property listing presentation
- Deliver property listing presentation
- Finalise property listing
- Record and act on instructions
This unit provides Category 3, 8 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) in the ACT.
Course cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald