CPPDSM4003A Appraise property (ACT)
CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
This unit of competency specifies the outcomes required to appraise the sale price range or rental value of all forms of property for listing purposes in line with client instructions, agency practice and legislative requirements. It includes researching the property, selecting appropriate methods to appraise the sale price range or rental value of property and preparing reports on the property appraisal. It does not address the formal valuation of property.
At the end of this unit you will be able to:-
- Identify potential risks to agency and clients
- Analyse causes and potential impact of risks on agency, clients and other stakeholders
- Implement agency procedures and systems to minimise risk
- Implement agency procedures and systems to minimise consumer risk
This unit provides Category 3, 8 points of CPD (Continuing Professional Development) in the ACT.
Course Cost: $145.00
Create Your Future Register & Enrol Now!
- Teacher: Murray Macdonald